dimanche 25 juillet 2010

Tiko and me in "Out In The Workshop" by Alphamale Media. Studio's pictures. Screen captures by Jan. 01/2010.


We made "Out In The workshop" in january 2010. I remember I met my partner Tiko more than one year before this shooting in a nightclub in Paris. He was with a friend of mine, I was attracted by this sexy venesuelian guy but he didn't really look at me... Later he putted his hands on my ass and said he wanted me but has a boyfriend, always the same old story!! lol. I saw him again sometimes but his situation was the same.
So you can imagine my surprise when Alphamale Media sent me a picture of Tiko one year later and asked me if I'm ok to fuck with him for a movie!! I was really happy and Tiko was really excited to fuck me. So it was easy and very good to make this scene. I think than the public can feel this real desire between us on the screen, we really fucked and had pleasure even if the temperature was very cold in the place we worked... lol.
I hope to work and fuck with Tiko again.

Nous avons tourné "Out In The Workshop" en janvier 2010. Je me souviens avoir rencontrer mon partenaire Tiko plus d'un an avant ce tournage dans une boite à Paris. Il était avec un pote à moi, j'étais attiré par ce vénésuelien sexy mais il ne me regardait pas vraiment... Plus tard, Il posa ses mains sur mes fesses et dit qu'il me voulait mais avait un copain, toujours la même histoire... lol. Je l'ai revu par la suite mais sa situation était la même.
Alors vous pouvez imaginer ma surprise quand Alphamale Media m'a envoyé une photo de Tiko un an plus tard pour me demander si j'étais ok pour baiser avec lui pour un film!! J'étais vraiment ravi et Tiko vraiment excité de me baiser. C'était facile et très agréable de faire cette scène. Je pense que le public peut sentir ce réel désir entre nous sur l'écran, nous avons vraiment baisé et pris notre pied malgré le froid glaciel de l'hiver dans cet endroit où nous tournions... lol.
J'espère bosser et baiser encore avec Tiko.

































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire